What might it be like to love the work you do and realise that you had a beneficial outcome in individuals’ lives? Becoming a massage therapist is an energising, fun, yet very challenging as you will gain experience making a divine vocation for yourself while aiding and caring for humans. If you’re interested in health and wellness, enjoy helping others and are looking for a rewarding career that fits your lifestyle then this course is your one stop career change. Starting from the body massage to different body therapies; this course from John Academy provides you with all the skills you need in one course to become a professional massage therapist.
- This course would be ideal for people who wish to work as a massage therapist, beauty therapist and holistic therapist.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Complimentary Messages
- Building Your Clientele
- Other Ways To Market Your Business
- Conclusion to Massage
- What is Aromatherapy?
- History of Aromatherapy
- The Definition of Aromatherapy
- What Are Essential Oils?
- Essential Oil Safety Information
- Administration of Essential Oils
- The Art of Blending
- Blending Basics
- Harmonizing Your Blend
- Aromatherapy Baths
- Aromatherapy for Stress
- Aromatherapy for Children
- Application of Essential Oils
- Table of The Holistic Approach
- Understanding Disease/Pathology
- The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment
- How Acupressure Works
- Locating A Pressure Point
- Acupressure Techniques
- How To Apply Pressure
- Things To Be Careful Of
- Acupressure For Specific Problems
- If You Feel Itu2019s Not Working
- Practical Self Massage
- Handheld Massagers
- Massage For Dummies
- The Massage Connection - ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Mock Exam - Ultimate Massage Therapist Course
- Final Exam - Ultimate Massage Therapist Course