Web design is not only about planning and designing. Web design is composed of many different kinds of skills needed to produce and maintain websites. If you are someone who wants to create your website, then this course will surely benefit you. This course from John Academy will not only offer you the lessons on basic web design, but it will also provide you lessons on planning, designing, and Photoshop. You will not regret availing this bundle course since you will not only gain basic skills, you will also learn the skills needed for in-depth web planning and design.
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through website designing.
- People who have an interest in Website Design and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- The Best Website Design for Your Business
- What's in a Domain Suffixes
- Website Design Terminology
- CSS Explanation
- Website Designs & Power Stations
- How Can I Build my Website for Free
- Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners
- Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design
- Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout
- Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website
- Dos and Don'ts of Website Creation
- SEO Basics for Effective Website Design
- Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design
- Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website
- 6 Best Reasons to Create a Website
- Common Mistakes in Website Design
- Too Much or Too Little
- Why Successful Website Development is Committed to Design
- How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business
- Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website
- How to Use WordPress for your Website
- Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog
- Tips for Designing a Successful Blog
- More Tips Ahead
- What Are Niche Website?
- The Role Of Visualization In Education
- Select A Web Host
- Collect Your Site
- Building A Content Rich Website
- Build Backlinks
- Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites
- Use Analytics
- Wrapping Up
- Why e-commerce works, and why now more than ever?
- What do you need to launch a successful e- commerce site?
- Planning and research
- Before you start building your site
- General e-commerce site guidelines
- Site creation
- Product sourcing
- After this comes marketing
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics
- Recommended Reading: Web Design Bundle Course
- Mock Exam - Web Design Bundle Course
- Final Exam - Web Design Bundle Course